Monday, November 15, 2010

Ten Days of Thanks Giving


DAY #10
Hello Readers!

Only ten more days until Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving, not just because of the great food, the laid-back mood of the day, football, and the after-dinner food coma/nap, but because of the idea of spending an entire day being focused on gratitude more than any other life element. Despite what is going on with the world or as individuals, we do have much to be thankful for. 

I have been scouring the internet looking for humorous, traditional, inspiring, or just plain odd items and pictures related to the Thanksgiving Holiday, and will be sharing them with you over the next ten days. Here is one of my favorite pictures:


One fellow blogger (teresak) wrote: 
10. I jumped in my Honda, drove to Glasgow this morning wearing my pajamas and didn’t realize I was almost out of gas. I am soooo thankful I didn’t get stranded on the side of the road!
Additionally, I would love for  you to leave a comment and let me know what you are most thankful for this year. Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving as a holiday or not, gratitude is one of the most important character traits to cultivate in our lives. Ten days ought to be sufficient to get us in the holiday mood!

  Now let's begin the Thanksgiving Palooza!


MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKS GIVING DINNER
STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS.

GOBBLE TIL YOU WOBBLE.........

AND IN ALL AND FOR ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment